Excellent Results - Couldn't Be Happier - Chatswood, AU

In my experience, Dr Gerarchi and the team at the...

In my experience, Dr Gerarchi and the team at the The Face Institute are professional, caring friendly. Dr Gerarchi is a skilled surgeon who genuinely wants the best outcome for you and will provide good advise so that you know exactly what to expect. I had a lower face-lift, blepharoplasty and CO2 laser resurfacing; the result was a natural, fresh looking younger me and I couldn't be happier. It's a big decision to have facial surgery for cosmetic reasons, but Dr. Gerarchi doesn't 'push' procedures at you; he has the calm confident manner of a highly skilled surgeon and gives you all the information and the time to consider things before making any decisions. The post operative care provided by him and his team was faultless. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul Gerarchi and the Team at The Face Institute.

Pre-facelift photo taken November 2012, and after photo taken March 2015

Day 6 after Face/Neck/Blephs

Dug out this photo to show how I looked 6 days after the op. Still a bit puffy, but felt OK to go out and about. The tape under my chin was removed day 12, I seem to remember - but don't quote me on it :)

More photos requested

Not sure why, but have been asked for more pre/post op photos, so here they are.
FYI the latest photo, taken a couple of months ago is about 2 years post op. - the scar on my neck is nothing to do with the facelift op; it's from thyroid op., and is also now much less visible
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon