Refreshed. Chatswood, AU

I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty, a brow...

I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty, a brow lift and CO2 laser performed by Dr Paul Gerachi almost three months ago. I had made a decision about the bleph procedures and did my homework on who would be the best doctor. One visit with Paul and his staff confirmed for me that I had made the right decision. Dr Gerarchi was honest and explained that my drooping eyelids would be partly solved by surgery, however he also carefully explained that my brow (I’ve got a big forehead) was also drooping - a brow lift would help with that. Since I wanted the bags under my eyes dealt with, he also suggested the CO2 laser to make sure my skin post-op tightened up and looked fresh. I went away very happy with the decision and the doctor and paid my deposit. A fortnight before the procedure, I saw a woman in a café who looked very ‘overdone’ with plastic surgery and for a few days I started to get worried about what I was doing. Sam and the staff at The Face institute were very understanding and spent time explaining my procedures and reassuring me. I never felt pressured in any way. On the day of the procedure I was nervous but well cared for and looked after – it was a professional environment but relaxed and staff had a sense of humour – which I appreciated. The surgery went like a breeze, and while over the next week there was a little discomfort and stinging with my skin, I healed very quickly. I had very little bruising; much to my surprise and that of my mother (an old school nurse) which was amazing. Mum was also very impressed by Dr Gerarchi, the staff and the clinic. My follow up appointments have gone well and I am thrilled with my results.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon