23 Year Old Male Booked in for Rhinoplasty with Dr Shahidi - Chatswood, AU

Hi All, I have been looking into rhinoplasty...

Hi All,

I have been looking into rhinoplasty since I was around 18 years old and now have finally decided (plucked up enough courage) to have the procedure done. I consulted with a few surgeons in the UK but never felt 100% comfortable with the surgeons so never decided to go through with the procedure. I have recently moved to Australia and looked at a few potential surgeons Dr Shahidi being one of them he had great reviews and by his website it looked like he had completed the procedure on quite similar noses to mine.

On my consultation Dr Shahidi instantly made me feel comfortable and ironed out any of my concerns, my nose is large with a hump where I broke it playing football Dr Shahidi told me he would tidy up my nose but still keep my nose masculine (exactly the result I wanted).

I asked on consultation how many Rhinoplasties Dr Shahidi is completing a week and on average he is completing 6 which is a massive + sign.

Dr Shahidi ticked the boxes for me and I booked surgery with him for the 5th October.

I am looking for any advise, reviews, bad experiences, good experiences??!!

Hi Guys,

This is my pre and post op photos.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon