43 Yrs Old.... 44H Ready for This Surgery - Charlottesville, VA

I've been top heavy ever since I was 11 wearing a...

I've been top heavy ever since I was 11 wearing a DD cup. By 19 I was in a DDD. Then by 25 an F and now an H. My surgery is 2 days away and I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I'm hoping to be a DD. I was comfortable at that size. Anyway I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am Monday morning. My husband will be with me. My experience so far with my Doctor has been pleasant. Her staff has been really kind and has answered all my questions. I'm so ready to get this done.

Post op day 1

Surgery went great. I'm feeling good but a little sore. I'm came home yesterday after the surgery feelin pretty good. I expected a lot of pain but got soreness instead. Don't regret a thing I'm glad I did this!

One week post op

I'm doing fine with pain. I just have some soreness a a lot of swelling but the doctor said thats normal. I got my drains out Monday and now I sleep much better at night. I also switch between the compression bra and the sports bra. I wear the compression bra every other day to kind of give me a break from the tightness of it. I will be posting a pic of my new boobies. I am very pleased with them, Dr. Vastine did a great job. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Charlottesville Plastic Surgeon