44 Years Old and 3rd Breast Surgery - Charlotte, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 44 year old mother. I have always had large...

I am a 44 year old mother. I have always had large breasts. After having kids they were extremely heavy because my baby weight came off, but not in my breast. I had implants put in for a lift with no reduction. Worst mistake ever. Then I had a reduction and implants exchanged for smaller ones. Still to large. Last surgery forever, I had implants removed and major reduction. I could not be happier. I looked like I lost 20 lbs immediately. And felt like I lost 55 lbs.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daniel and his assistant Lisa were amazing. They know what they are doing and what will look best for your body type. You can feel comfortable asking them any questions you have. I wish I would have done this surgery this first time. I feel I wanted a quick fix and didn't take the time to interview the right Dr. for me. Once I spoke to Dr. Daniel, I knew he was the right one. He is an amazing surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. If I ever need any other plastic surgeries, I will be going straight to him.