36 Yrs 2 Kids - Charlotte, NC

I have always had saggy breast, and once I had...

I have always had saggy breast, and once I had children and had breast fed and pumped they then looked like saggy raisins. I was really apprehensive and scared luckily my Doctor walked and guided me through my whole procedure from day one. He was very informative and all the staff were very patient and helpful as well. I would and have recommended him and his office to my family members. My husband who had no expectation is also very pleased with my care and out come.
Charlotte Physician

Dr Theodore Nyame is an angel! He is kind personable and truly listens to what his patients are looking for. After breast feeding two children I felt insecure and unattractive, yet I continued my workout routine at my local gym. Realizing that it was how my clothes looked on, was a big issue I decided to look into a breast lift with implants. Dr Nyame help'd me in making the best decision for my small frame. It will only be a week since my surgery but I feel amazing, his positive words and encouragement have helped me to not feel judged and vulnerable after my procedure.