Finally Doing Something for Me ! - Charlotte, NC

I've been researching ways and different...

I've been researching ways and different accessories to buy to lose weight but it was getting stressful. I am 35, mother of a 15 yr old son and a 3yr old daughter. I've been married sense I was 18 so my husband knows how I started I don't have a problem with my overall body, but looking at my waist and stomach over the years can get very depressing. I work 5 days a week and I dont get free time .. what is that? So by the time I decide to treat myself I'm either too tired I r too broke because I have put everything else first. But not this time, I told my husband I was going to do it and he has been supported through every step. Him and the kids went on my initial drs visit in Charlotte, NC. I researched my ass off and found Dr.Andrew Gear who was so sweet and realistic on what I can get. I told him I wasn't looking to be like I was in college be if he could smooth it out and lose the belly role I would do the rest. Dr Gear told me not only could he do that he could do better snd explained every detail and examples of his work to both me and my husband. So here I go ladies. .. ready to join the snatched waist wish me luck going In June .

my photos

Pre op date

Pre-op appt coming soon on the 27th Of May. I'm so excited can't wait too see how much work Dr. Gear is planning to do.

7 More Days... Yeah

I'm finally getting ready for my big moment. I will pick up my prescription, and all my supplies this weekend. Spoke to the doctors assistant and I'm all set for next Friday.. pray for me yall :)...
I ready but I'm also a little nervous.
Charlotte Physician