Best Decision I Made with Dr Pratt and Staff!! - Charlotte, NC

Smart lipo on both my upper arms and bra rolls in...

Smart lipo on both my upper arms and bra rolls in the front! I am an African American young woman in my 30's. I inherited large arms that resembled big turkey legs. I literally got my huge arms from my Mom, Grandmother on my mom's side and grandmother on my father's side. My main concern was not being able to fit clothes properly. My torso is very small so I fit small to medium shirts. I had to purchase large and extra large shirts due to my arms. I knew that if I didn't get the smart lipo on my arms, I would just get older and it would get worse! My Mom and grandmother have to get extra fabric added to Thier shirts and dresses just to make the sleeves fit. I was also very uncomfortable in the summer time. I would hide my arms under sweaters and be extremely hot as heck. After consulting 3 to 4 different surgeons, I decided on Dr Pratt and his staff because of thier professionalism and previous good reviews I read. I am 1 day post op and I can see the difference even with my swelling. Before surgery my arms were 16.5 inches and today with swelling they are 13.5 inches. I look amazing already. He took 6lbs of the fat. I can't wait for swelling to go away in the next few months! I'm glad I didn't believe some of the horror stories I have read on here. Dr. Pratt and staff have excellent bedside manner. Lee, Tammy and Connie were amazing as well. When a Doctor calls your fiance from his personal cell phone the night of your earlier surgery to check on you, that's awesome! I made a great decision and I'd do it again!!!!

2 Days Post Op (Arms)

I'm actually 3 days post op of my smart lipo. I'm really excited about the changes I have seen so far. Very Sore and bruising but work it. I need to call to figure out if I can wear deodorant again or baby powder b cuz of the stitches under my arm pits.

5 Days Post Op

5 Days Post Op from Smart lipo of my upper arms and bra fat rolls....still sore. Both arms are still numb. My arms are sensitive to the touch. I did find out from my Nurse that I can wear deodorant.
Charlotte Physician

Very professional,personable with awesome bed side manners including staff!!