Septoplasty Review- I Should Have Done It Years Ago! - Charlotte, NC

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for as long as I could...

I have wanted a rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember, but I always convinced myself that the risk were not worth it. If I would have met with a surgeon years ago I would have realized all the "risk" that I had come up with were extremely unlikely to happen. I have deleted so many pictures of great memories because my nose looked too big and have been self conscious for too long. One week of discomfort was well worth it!
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kulbersh is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and what they want to achieve. I was extremely nervous about having a surgery since I have never had any surgery or even had a broken bone. He listened to all my worries and discussed each one of them in depth. When I had asked another doctor in the surrounding area if they had a revision policy in case something went wrong he replied he did not have a revision policy because he never made mistakes. I know everyone would love to think they never make mistakes in their job, but people do. When I asked Dr. Kulbersh he explained what could go wrong and what his revision policy would be if any of those things happened. This was one of the many things that Dr. Kulbersh did that made me realize I could trust him. After my consultations with two other surgeons they said they would do my rhinoplasty differently. I went back to Dr. Kulbersh and asked why he suggested his way and he was very open and was not offended in the least bit that I was coming back to say "This doctor said it should be done this way." He called the night before surgery to ask if I had any last minute questions or concerns. I was extremely nervous, but Dr. Kulbersh has a very reassuring way of saying I am going to break your nose, make a huge change to your face that you will never be able to hide, and it will all be great. I had the splints taken out today and I am VERY pleased with the one week result. I can't believe it is already this small. I will post a before and after picture when more of the swelling is gone. I would recommend Dr. Kulbersh to anyone.