Full Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair - Charlotte, NC

On Friday I will be 17 weeks post op and for the...

On Friday I will be 17 weeks post op and for the first 12 weeks after my tummy tuck I was thrilled with the results. My stomach was flat, I was wearing fitted shirts that showed off my new and improved abdomen, even though I was still swollen I looked great!!!! NOW........not so much! During my many consultations (about 10 years worth), I was told by Dr Smith that what I considered fat was actually excessive skin and that diet, exercise, or liposuction would not help. My stomach is now just a smaller version of what it looked like 17 weeks ago. It's round NOT flat! We have talked about a revision (liposuction) which probably should have been done with my tummy tuck because it turns out it wasn't all just skin, there was definitely some fat there too. I am not happy that I have to go through another procedure, recovery, and being put to sleep. My TT surgery lasted 5 hours!! I am not rich and $12700 is not a little bit of money, so at this point what choice do I have other than going under the knife again? I am not posting any pictures at this time because I am really embarrassed.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon