Best Natural Breasts at Age 56 with Fat Transfer for Breast Augmentation - Charlotte, NC

It has been quite a journey having had silicone...

It has been quite a journey having had silicone Natrelle implants, only 3
years ago, rupture free, triggering an autoimmune response and ex-planted
in March 2016. After much research, I am so glad I went to Dr. Bednar
because my results have been beyond my expectations. At 5'3", 119 lbs, BMI
of 19.2, I couldn't believe he could harvest 475CC for each breast to
produce a full cup gain. Even with expected reabsorption, I am stunned at
the results. I was a 34B, now 34D and trimmed my waist, a 2-1 return.
He and his staff are caring and very competent. I have been suffering from
classic Candida yeast overgrowth as a result of my implants, but am
healing day by day. He harvested from my belly, flanks, thighs and
banana butt with most of the bruising in my leg, all faded after 3 weeks.
I so wish I had done this ten years ago when I removed my first Dow
implants that made me sick from the gel bleed, intracapsular leakage. The fat transfer produces
superior results with longevity and without risk of autoimmune response
from foreign objects.

Great results and minimal scarring

I had PDF files that couldn't be uploaded with photos of my pre BA prior to the fat transfer. Sorry, as those pictures would speak volumes of my results, but these photos should give a pretty good idea of the breast gain following transfer and the location of the incisions for harvest.

Fat Transfer to Breasts still great at 2 months

I am now using a RF 3D Technology for tightening on my abdomen to lessen the ripples, but again, my breasts are holding on to their form and fill. I am quite happy. In one month, my breasts will have reflect the final fat retention results!

2 months post fat transfer to breasts

I have not changed in overall breast size and have no discomfort, continue to not sleep on my stomach and have no compression of the breasts. :)

Picture is worth 1000 thousands words

Pulled an archived photo I had of my outer thigh at 10 days post op to show the bruising from the harvest site where I had the least amount of "cush"! Thought this would give perspective relative to my breast redness where I had trauma at injection site.

Close to 2 weeks from my 90 day breast fat transfer happy dance!

Again, I am pleased with my retention results, measuring a 34D, good upper pole, nice teardrop shape and fit my frame. Bednar did a great job.

Final results of fat transfer to my breasts/incision harvest sites 83 days!

I wanted to respond to the ladies who are concerned about my harvest incision sites and profile of those area to see how they have responded...skin elasticity and lumpiness from Liposuction. Given my age, 2 children in my mid to late 30's and irish/italian decent, I have my belly bumps but certainly better with less subcutaneous fat! I believe I'm a classic "skinny fat girl" because of my silicone implants for almost 20 years creating visceral bad fat from all my illness and toxins. That is behind me and hope these pictures give you some comfort with an ole gal like me! It will get better with RF tightening and collagen production in the next 3 months.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bednar is a skilled surgeon... he was able to harvest enough fat in the transfer without compromising those sites on a small thin mature woman.. He is an artist and has built a successful surgical team that is well informed and communicates well with the patient both pre and post op to ensure outstanding results. They did a great job of followup, calling and answering my questions or concerns about the procedure. Again, I believe virtually every woman wanting to augment her breasts should consider this as a viable option and NEVER PUT SILICONE OR SALINE IMPLANTS IN YOUR BODY AS THEY ARE FOREIGN OBJECTS THAT "WILL" DEGRADE IN YOU BODY. I now have the breasts of a 20 year old woman thanks to Dr. Bednar.