LOVING the NEW ME! - Charlotte, NC

I consulted with Dr. Beasley for an abdominoplasty...

I consulted with Dr. Beasley for an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). I had stretch marks and a pooch that I wanted gone since giving birth to my son 24 years ago. I simply hated my stomach. I had the consultation with him; during my consultation he explained the procedure thoroughly and explained all my options and the best solution for me. I felt completely comfortable that he was going to be “My Doctor.”
The day of my surgery, I was nervous and scared. Dr. Beasley and the entire staff reassured me that I would be okay, which calmed me. All I remember was the nurse giving me my “happy medicine” and the next thing I knew, I was awake and ready to go home.
It has been almost 4 months and I’m tickled pink…why because I LOVE IT!! My tummy is flatter than ever. Having the tummy tuck has changed my life! I've always felt good about myself BUT since my tummy tuck..let me just say...YEAH, YOU SEE ME! I am truly AMAZED! I wished I had done it many years ago. I recommend Dr. Beasley to EVERYONE!! Call his office today!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon