I Love My New Body! - Charlotte, NC

I consulted with Dr. Beasley to restore the youth...

I consulted with Dr. Beasley to restore the youth and vitality to my sagging, sad breasts. I had a tummy pouch too that needed to be gone! I had the consultation with him, during which he explained the procedures thoroughly and explained all my options and the best solution for me. I was sold. I felt completely comfortable that he was incredibly knowledgeable about the surgeries, and his before and after pictures from other patient sold me.

The day of surgery he reassured and calmed me because I was a bit nervous. The next thing I knew, I was awake and ready to go home. The first thing I did? I got naked in front of the mirror and was amazed at how BEAUTIFUL my breasts were and how FLAT my tummy was! AMAZING!!!

It's been five years now, and my body is only getting better. My breasts are still perky. I don't wear a bra on the weekends and you would never now. My tummy is flatter than ever. It has changed my life! I look back at my old pictures (and even at my "before" pictures) and am amazed at how much more youthful I look. I wish I had done this way before I finally decided to go see Dr. Beasley. My recommendation to others? Call his office NOW and make an appointment. You'll be thrilled.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon