31 with 3 Kids and 4 Pregnancies - Charlotte, NC

I have always wanted a breast Aug but since I...

I have always wanted a breast Aug but since I breast fed I always said I will do it once I decide not to have no more children, but then after having my babies it seemed that no matter how much weight I lost I still looked the same and always had a muffin top lol. So I started investigating and made the best decision ever. I am so happy with my results and at 2 months post op I am a size 6 from a size 10-12 in jeans and a small in shirts. Super content with Dr. Parts work.
Charlotte Physician

I felt very comfortable when I seen Dr.Pratt, I explained what it was that I was looking for as far as it went with my body. I told him I wanted to look natural. He explained the procedure would be an extended TT with lipo on my flanks and 375cc gummy bear breast implants. Well I woke up to a full body lift due to the lipo on my flanks, my skin just really had no elasticity. So Dr. Pratt knew it was the right thing to do instead of leaving me with a pouch on my back. I would do it all over again if I had to.