35yr Old Mom of 2: Journey to a New Me - Charlotte, NC

TT lipo then lipo at bra line and inner legs....

TT lipo then lipo at bra line and inner legs. Surgery tomorrow 1/31. Very nervous about swelling and overall recovery. Working mom of 2 can't be out of work too long.

Three full days since surgery. Feeling good. I am...

Three full days since surgery. Feeling good. I am already starting to almost stand up straight. Honestly if my but bone had not flared up on me from having my kids I would not have had much pain at all.

The garment....this thing is going to drive me crazy. It makes every trip to the bathroom an adventure. But I will wear it. I hope to take a shower tonight and that will be the 1st time I will have taken the garment off. So...this should interesting.

I loved my doctor and it is worth the drive to Ballentine. They did an outstanding job from start to finish.

I am happy to report all is well with me. Last...

I am happy to report all is well with me. Last Tuesday I was on the table for 6 hours and this Tuesday I was back at work. I have had a great recovery. Today I go back to get my last drain removed (Thank God) and I am free....I am so glad I did not tell anyone what I was doing. Now I can just focus on healing all the way up and then this summer everyone can wonder where all that fat went.

However, much to my surprise I was only down 1/2 lb. However, I feel much smaller. I guess I may still be up due to fluid and swelling. Anyways it don't matter I feel good about myself, I did this for me and only me so as long as I am happy that's all that matters. I've had lots of people ask if I would do it again knowing how the who process and recovery was....my response..."in a heart beat". Childbirth takes a toll on our bodies and for some of us this is the only way we ever get our bellies back.

I may have jumped the gun on returning back to work on day 7...yesterday...day 9 was my best day so far. I am getting stronger each day and can feel it.

What I miss most.....my long afternoon baths :-).

My scar is from hip bone to hip bone about 12", but very low, nothing a bathing suite cant cover up. My new belly button is in the same place and looks just like my old one.

I am still very numb in the stomach area and all the areas I was given smartlipo on. I hope it comes back soon. Its hard to tell if your pants are too tight if you cant feel them digging into you (haha)

My Dr. says I am healing great and could not believe I was back at work so soon. He's been great!

I know how the pre-procedure nerves can get to you, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Friday!!

3 weeks out feel great.

3 weeks out feel great.

Dr. Pratt and his staff are outstanding. Everyone is so nice and answered all my questions. Very happy with him, his work, and his staff.