acne scars treated! - Charlotte, NC

Dr. Kosari is an amzing docotor to speak to, but...

Dr. Kosari is an amzing docotor to speak to, but an even more incredible person to go to for treatment! My results were significant, on just the first one! I have another one schedule for next week that I am excited for! This office was referred to me buy another plastic surgeon and I am more than impressed with my treatment (from the assistants and the doctor)! I have dealt with"adult" acne for 7 years now and have not had any troublesome acne since seeing Dr. Kosari! I'm looking forward to continuing treatment from him and very excited for the end results! The subcision was used along with the Infini to treat my acne scars. It was slightly painful, but went away soon after treatment and the assistants iced me and took my mind off of the discomfort by distracting me with stimuli on my arms. They made is as smooth as possible! I have seen numerous dermatologists at various locations, none were this beneficial! Because I was so pleased with Dr. Kosari's care, I went to him for Botox and Belotoro Filler for my forehead and lips. I was extremely pleased with all of the results.
Charlotte Dermatologic Surgeon