745cc Over muscle post lumpectomy/biopsy

Dr Garrett Harper did my B.A. in Charlotte today....

Dr Garrett Harper did my B.A. in Charlotte today. It was scheduled at 12:30pm and I'm already home, in bed and I ate some soup. Was told that I had minimum bleeding if any at all. I know they're still swollen, but I love them already. We had previously discussed about 550cc, which I worried would be too small. But my daughter said the first thing I asked was, " how do my boobs look?" Lol.
I couldn't stop looking at them and touching them! I came home at about 5 pm. No pain either. I can only describe the feeling as if you nursed and became engorged. Slight tightness but no pain at all.
We'll see how I Feel overnight

Day 2 recovery... Still no pain

Ok, I had a great night's rest. I usually have insomnia anyway but my sleep wasn't interrupted due to pain. I'm still amazed that I didn't have to take ANYTHING for pain. Before I ramble on, here's my implants stats:

Natrelle Inspira 745cc both//above muscle
It's barely a day and I know I'm still recovering, but I love my twins. I can't stop looking at them at all angles. This is my very first cosmetic surgery and I'm in awe. I've seen many women describe the feeling as having a huge elephant on their chest, but that isn't an accurate description for me. I've nursed two children and my breasts reminded me of when I was really engorged. I do feel some tightness underneath the crease where my incisions are though.. And I contribute that to the surgical bra, honestly.

Once again, I'm THRILLED that Dr Harper gave me 745cc. This is proof of his dedication of knowing his patient's body, attention to aesthetic and proportions. At my first consult, the 3d Vectra imaging showed me with 600cc and I thought it was perfect. But in the end-to-end he went big and they look so natural.
I definitely was worried about "boob greed" based on other reviews.

I took my antibiotic last night with plenty of water and that's it. Looking forward to a full day of loving my new additions. I'm so happy, you have no idea ????

2nd night of recovery

This is technically the first full 24 hrs and I still haven't encountered any pain or discomfort. Obviously I know that I have new additions and I'm getting used to positioning my body to accommodate them. I did drive up the street to get iced coffee and I was very careful on how I reached over to close my car door etc. I'm trying to follow directions to the letter because I don't want anything to go wrong.
I also showered today and went slower than usual trying not to over saturate my strips under the crease. I even shave my legs but not leaning over too much!
I know this sounds redundant, but I just love my new boobs! They are settling in nicely and I am adjusting better with each hour that passes.

3 weeks post op

I went to Dr Harper last week to have my dressing and stitches removed. That took literally two minutes. I have had NO PAIN AT ALL still. I did have some tenderness underneath the crease, but that is expected. My scar is healing nicely and I am doing scar therapy: bandage and scar gel. I strongly believe that this will encourage the scar to flatten over time.
My boobs feel great. They have dropped quite a bit fairly quickly. However, my right breast feels fuller and I get frequent muscle contractions, which is weird lol
I'm watching the dropping and fluff process carefully and hopefully Dr Harper won't have to do a fat graft on my left side to balance the right
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Awesome doctor! Straightforward, very compassionate and he knows what looks best. The office is very efficient and they return calls so quickly. I had lots of questions but I never felt that I was being brushed aside. I can't rave enough about Dr Harper, the office staff and hospital. Beyond pleased !