Dr. Bednar Rocks!

A decision to allow someone to rejuvenate your...

A decision to allow someone to rejuvenate your face is a HUGE one, after all, it is your face. Your choice of a surgeon is crucial to say the least. My sister, who lives near Charlotte, told me about Dr. Bednar, as she had seen him appear on Charlotte Today, a show on WCNC-TV in Charlotte. I watched a clip from the show on YouTube and was intrigued. So. I did a lot of research. I discovered he is a double-board certified surgeon, as well as a world renown artist and sculptor, his patients report 99% satisfaction, and he has never had any medical sanctions or lawsuits brought against him. Also, I felt like having an artist work on my face would give me an "edge" towards getting great results.....and I was right. So, I traveled from two states away to see him. He performed a classic facelift, laser treatment and facial fat grafting. I brought him some photographs of myself from yester-year. Dr. Bednar looked them over and actually took them in the operating room for reference. He paid close attention to detail and restored the little things that made me look like the younger me used to. He personally called me the evening after surgery to check on me and made himself available at any hour. Dr. Bednar's staff is very friendly and they quickly feel like old friends. They all treated me with care, respect and kindness through every step of the way. I'm now five weeks out from surgery. While I still have a bit of healing to do, I love the woman who looks back at me in the mirror. I turned 56 the week after my surgery. Before Dr. Bednar worked his magic I was looking tired and almost sad...even though I wasn't. My face now matches my energetic, happy disposition and my confidence has been boosted. I highly recommend Dr. Bednar. You can trust his talent and his integrity.

Fifteen years erased

My personal before and after. One month before and one month after procedure
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon