The Best

I had a upper and lower blepharoplasty and ptosis...

I had a upper and lower blepharoplasty and ptosis repair. I had always thought my eyes were my best asset but over the years, my eyelids were drooping more and more and I had developed puffy bags under my eyes. It aged me tremendously. My appearance did not represent how young I felt on the inside. The last straw was when I had a picture taken for my nurse's license. I was literally stunned and did not know that person. I did my investigative work to find the best surgeon and I found him. Dr. DITESHEIM and his team were A + from the moment I first walked through their door. I am thrilled with my results. My eyes were restored to the way they looked 20 years ago. I regained my confidence in my self and afterwards landed a great new job working out in the community again. I have no regrets.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ditesheim and his team are top notch. They are professional, skilled and compassionate. There was never a moment that I did not feel like number one. Dr. Ditesheim took the time to study my eyes at different ages in my life and then educated me every step of the way. I always knew what to expect. He and his team made sure that my comfort was top priority. He will definitely be the surgeon I will go to for any needs in the future and I will continue to sing his praises to my friends and family. In fact, my sister had a neck lift by him and she was thrilled. Thanks to Dr. Ditesheim and his staff. You are the best!