A Lot of Work but So Natural and It Lasts -Charlotte, NC

I first met Dr. Freeman 13 years ago, for a full...

I first met Dr. Freeman 13 years ago, for a full facelift. I saw the photos he did of other people and was very impressed. His work was so natural looking. Since I was only 45 I needed to look REAL not "plasticized". I really trusted his aesthetic judgment and has several procedures at the same time: a chin implant, which I really never thought about, but always knew my profile was not great, that was a great suggestion. I also had cheek implants, and my face just looked more sculpted, really nice look. It did feel really weird after the surgery though for quite a few weeks. I also had laser around my mouth, that worked like a charm, but stayed red-pink for a long time, but I understand today, that procedure is done with a different type of laser, that is supposed to not cause the same effects. ???

I am so happy I had all that work done, because now at 61, I am still being told that I look in my 40's. (Pity I still buy into that looking younger is good).

A month ago I went back to Dr. Freeman to have my upper lids done. I knew they were not bad at all, which he confirmed, but I still did not want that extra skin. That surgery was easy, one week later the tape was off the lids, no real bruising , there is still some stiffness in eye movement but it gets better every week and they look great . I am very happy.

I love how he helped me look- me- but better.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon