I Would Do It All over Again! - Charlotte, NC

I have to admit, I was quite terrified of choosing...

I have to admit, I was quite terrified of choosing a dental implant procedure. At the same time, I did not want any of the alternative options. I was referred to Dr. Ramon Peleaux for a consultation. First off, I am so glad I took advantage of the consultation offer before the actual procedure. He spent dedicated time with me walking me through what I can expect, the state of the art equipment he has invested in, learned more about me and made sure I was comfortable before moving forward.
I was going to ask to be sedated. Then thought otherwise and decided that was unnecessary. Dr. Peleaux and his support staff were so in tune and supportive. I knew when being asked if I would like a blanket in case I felt cold, that this group truly cared about my experience. Throughout the entire procedure I felt cared for and checked in with. No assumptions were made about my experience along the way.
It is now 4 years later and have to admit, this implant is one of my strongest teeth! I am quite grateful and glad I placed my trust in Dr. Ramon Peleaux and his wonderfully caring staff. To top it off, the administrative part was handled tip-top every step of the way. Who could ask more?!
Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Extremely present and caring. Knowledgeable due to years of experience. Cautious and listens to patient.