A Lot of Money, No Results Whatsoever

I am 56yrs old. my stomach is pretty bulky (size...

I am 56yrs old. my stomach is pretty bulky (size 18). I went for a consult after doing much research. the cost was going to be way more than I expected, even with the discount offered. cost is decided by the size of the cups used. I needed 4 large cups over my abdomen. 2 sessions, 2 hours. It was decided I was a very good candidate and should expect good results. I was hopeful. the procedure was not bad. initial discomfort was over quickly as the freeze set in. after, there was a slight discomfort with the massage. I did get pinched skin in one of the sessions which hurt, and left a good bruise. a few days later I was doubled over with cramping which was intermittent and lasted several days. really unpleasant but was able to power through it to work. I decided to start drinking more water and was even more physically active because I wanted to give this every opportunity to produce good results. I waited, 1st month, I thought I might be feeling less dense in my abdomen. 2nd month, nothing, 3rd month ends in 2 days and my abdomen looks the same as before treatment. I measured early on to keep track of any inches lost. absolutely no change in inches. I didn't take pics because they took before pics at the sona. outside of the initial follow up calls the first week to see how I am doing, no follow up appointments were made to evaluate the results or take after pics. they may still call. I would absolutely NEVER do this again. it was a total waste of $4,200.00. (that was a discount from about $6,500) I am upset I spent that money on a useless procedure. I should've went with liposuction.
Sona Med Spa

Very nice people through out the office. calm setting. Very pleasant. Attentive. this review is about the results of the procedure and not the facility.