AMAZING EXPERIENCE and RESULTS!! - Charlotte, NC

When considering a breast augmentation, it was...

When considering a breast augmentation, it was important to know all of the pros and cons. If you make a decision on your size based on what you feel comfortable with you will be happy. I went 295 CCs and I am a full C now. I feel as if it is very important to not get so hung up on bigger is better. A size that best fits your look is one you will not regret. I had time to talk to several friends who had the same procedure done and that helped along with having a great doctor. With a full time job and a second job I knew that doing this it would be important to follow what they told me before and after my surgery for a quick recovery. I was never unhappy with how I looked, but every woman needs that boost of self confidence and this was the perfect way to get that back. My recovery time was nearly two days and by the day after my procedure I was up moving around and even went out to the movies that night! Granted everyone is different and you should follow exactly as they tell you & listen to your body.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

First, to anyone considering a breast augmentation it is important to know exactly what you want before visiting. I had visited Charlotte Plastic Surgery two years prior , but still was unsure with my decision. After two years went by I still was considering so I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Paul Watterson. Immediately when he walked through the door he was so welcoming and made me feel like I was ready to go into surgery the very next day so I scheduled my surgery the next week! His entire team was professional and caring before, during , and after my procedure. They even called me that evening to check and make sure I was doing okay. This says a lot about Dr. Watterson and the Charlotte Plastic Surgery team. I would recommend anyone whom is considering this procedure to see him. He truly is a caring person & I am so thankful that I made the decision to let him walk me through this process. My results were amazing and I am so pleased with how everything turned out! Take his advice when considering all options and you will have an experience just like mine.