Fantastic Experience! - Charlotte, NC

***Breast Implant Removal (from subglandular,...

***Breast Implant Removal (from subglandular, saline), Breast Lift, and Breast Augmentation (submuscular, silicone)***
I initially came to Dr. K. Criswell for a second opinion. I had already scheduled my procedure with another excellent surgeon in the area, but felt so comfortable with her and the surgical plan she explained to me that I booked my surgery with her instead. I am so happy I did too! She was honest and actually took the time to explain in detail the best course of action for my particular and difficult case. She also has a great bedside manner and the results of my surgeries are better than I ever expected. Finding both an extremely skilled surgeon and a personable one is hard to find (believe me, I’m a nurse in a hospital surrounded by surgeons :).
Both offices are immaculate, beautiful, and easy to find. The nurses, medical assistants, schedulers, and office staff are all professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and willing to help with whatever you need. I can’t recommend Dr. K. Criswell to you enough.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Amazing surgeon! She feels like a friend the first time you meet her, but delivers unbelievable surgical results.