31 Years Old, Mom of 4 and Very Much Needed Breast Lift and Implant. - Charlotte, NC

I can't wait to finally get my surgery. My breasts...

I can't wait to finally get my surgery. My breasts went from being a full d all of my life to a deflated a cup (if that) after having kids. I interviewed several Drs and am very confident in my selection of. He comes highly recommended by several friend whom he's worked on, is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and is very talented. Everyone in his office has been really helpful. I'm really scared to be put to sleep and taking pain meds make me a nervous wreck (I've never had any type of surgery before) but am ready to regain my confidence. I'm 5'3, 120lbs and am going with the 450+ natrelle high profile silicone implants under the muscle with a full anchor lift.

Pre Op!

I had my pre op appointment yesterday morning with Dr Finical at Charlotte Plastic Surgery. I can't even put into words how excited I am. I went in with a whole list of questions and a ball of nerves and came out excited, like a kid on Christmas! Nicole who is Dr Finical's nurse was as warm and caring as always (I've had 3 consults but never followed through bc I kept having kids). Natrelle is running a special right now so I'll get free botox with my boobs. Yayyy! Dr Finical walked the room, did an exam and spent a good 40 minutes talking with me, addressing and question or concerns that I had, explaing the whats and whys and he covered 99% of everything without me even having to ask. Hel has such a great bedside mabner, is so knowledgeable, does great work (he's worked on several of my friends) and I couldn't trust anyone more. We decided on a lollipop lift instead of anchor (awesome) and 560cc Natrelle high profile Inspira Silicone implants because I want to be a good d cup, like I was before having kids. I interviewed 6 or 7 Dr's in the 5 years and when I met Dr Finical and his staff, I knew this was the perfect fit. Everything is scheduled, paid for and I'll arrive at 6:30 am on 7/28. I'm ready for my pre baby boobs to be back. I'm 5'3 115-120 lbs. I know I'm in the best hands in the city and can't wait for the big day.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon