31 Years Old, Mom of 4 and Very Much Needed Breast Lift and Implant. - Charlotte, NC

I can't wait to finally get my surgery. My breasts...

I can't wait to finally get my surgery. My breasts went from being a full d all of my life to a deflated a cup (if that) after having kids. I interviewed several Drs and am very confident in my selection of. He comes highly recommended by several friend whom he's worked on, is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and is very talented. Everyone in his office has been really helpful. I'm really scared to be put to sleep and taking pain meds make me a nervous wreck (I've never had any type of surgery before) but am ready to regain my confidence. I'm 5'3, 120lbs and am going with the 450+ natrelle high profile silicone implants under the muscle with a full anchor lift.

Pre Op!

I had my pre op appointment yesterday morning with Dr Finical at Charlotte Plastic Surgery. I can't even put into words how excited I am. I went in with a whole list of questions and a ball of nerves and came out excited, like a kid on Christmas! Nicole who is Dr Finical's nurse was as warm and caring as always (I've had 3 consults but never followed through bc I kept having kids). Natrelle is running a special right now so I'll get free botox with my boobs. Yayyy! Dr Finical walked the room, did an exam and spent a good 40 minutes talking with me, addressing and question or concerns that I had, explaing the whats and whys and he covered 99% of everything without me even having to ask. Hel has such a great bedside mabner, is so knowledgeable, does great work (he's worked on several of my friends) and I couldn't trust anyone more. We decided on a lollipop lift instead of anchor (awesome) and 560cc Natrelle high profile Inspira Silicone implants because I want to be a good d cup, like I was before having kids. I interviewed 6 or 7 Dr's in the 5 years and when I met Dr Finical and his staff, I knew this was the perfect fit. Everything is scheduled, paid for and I'll arrive at 6:30 am on 7/28. I'm ready for my pre baby boobs to be back. I'm 5'3 115-120 lbs. I know I'm in the best hands in the city and can't wait for the big day.

Surgery was postponed

I had to postpone my procedure due to some family stuff. My new date is 11/9 @ 7am!!

Day of Surgery and I'm Loving my Decision!!

I had my surgery today at 7 am. We went with 560 cc natrelle ispira with a lollipop lift. I was relatively calm going in (so only half of a train wreck) and like always everyone was so kind and supportive. The nurses and anesthesiologists were so sweet and understanding. Dr Finical came in as warm, comforting and knowledgeable as always, marked a few things on my chest and reassured me that everything would be great. I was given iv meds in the OR and next thing you know I was in recovery. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr Finical and his team. I woke up wanting to hug everyone. I'm in zero pain but am taking my meds every 5-6 hours (hyrdos w/ tylenol.) The swelling isn't bad either. I can't wait for my post op tomorrow so i can see my new twins!!! If anyone in the Charlotte area and looking for the best of the best Dr Finical is the Dr for you, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Day one post op

I feel great, down to one pain pill every 6 hours. Had my post op this morning and was cleared for regular activity as long as i don't lift over 10lbs and don't do any exercise that makes me sweat. I just got home from shopping at the mall with my kids and my boyfriend. Time to shower and eat dinner. What a great experience so far!

Morning of day 2 post op

Well I just woke up from a great night of sleep. Surprisingly I got almost 7.5 hours straight. I went 8 hours since my last pain pill. I just took one but after this I'm going to try switching to Tylenol. I'm just not much of a pill person.

So an update on my new boobies lol this morning they feel good. I'm pretty sure they are slowly starting to settle already. The warm shower last night felt great and really relaxed me, didn't hurt at all. All numbness is gone so I'm happy to announce that I didn't lose sensation, yayyy! I'm able to get in and out of bed with no tightness at all this morning. I'll post another update this evening. I still couldn't be happier with my results.

A couple things i realized...
The bendable straws aren't necessary, holding a full glass of water causes no discomfort at all

Super hot showers will make you a little dizzy lol

Trust your surgeon, give him or her a little wiggle room. This is what they do for a living and like any artist they do top notch when given the ok to do what's best. That's why it's important to trust and research your Dr...dont bargain shop, this is your body!!!

Sleeping on my back isn't that bad but I've rolled on my side by morning each night which hasn't hurt

Post op days 3 and 4

Days 3 and 4 have been a breeze. I went out for a while the evening of day 3 and felt great. Morning of day 4 I felt fine but did get super dizzy to where I almost fainted...maybe just a coincide?! I laid down for an hour and felt fine for the rest of the day. I really have no pain but on occasion i can feel a strain which is my body saying slow down. My swelling seems to be going down, though there is still some on my right breast. I made the switch to sports bras yesterday post op day 3 for when im out and about which are great but not even close to as comfy as the post surg bra.

Early morning post op day 5

Just woke up and took some Tylenol. I'm not in pain but I'm a bit sore. I put my post surg bra back on instead of the sports bra and currently have peas on the new girls bc I'm noticing a little swelling...i prob over did it. It's challenging to take it easy bc I'm not feeling pain so I forget that I've even had surgery.

12 days post op

Things are going great, I feel totally back to normal. This was the best thing ive ever done. My recovery wad was super easy and i couldn't be more pleased with my results. My tapes were taken off 7 days post op and now I'm using the scar cream twice daily to help with healing. I was given the go ahead to gradually resume normal activity and use my body as a guide. If it hurts don't do it but so far nothing hurts. My left pectoral muscle randomly spasms which is funny but that seems to be subsiding.

Pic of sports bra my Dr approved

Ok this was day 2 post op, super comfy
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Finical exceed all expectations. His patience, understanding, genuine care for his patients, eye and hand for perfection, knowledge, skill and bedside manner can not be beat. His whole team is outstanding, especially Nicole. They work very well together and her willingness to go above and beyond is something im very thankful for and will never forget!