37 Year Old with Almost 10 Year Implants Removed, No Lift or Implant Replacement

I'm deciding to write about my experience since so...

I'm deciding to write about my experience since so many of you have helped me. I got my implants on February 15, 2007 in Miami by Dr. Leonard Hochstein. He's a great doctor, does amazing work, and I highly recommend him if you're in that area. I'll have to look for a pic when they were first done.

They were amazing and I loved them. They helped me with my job as an exotic dancer.
I am no longer in that line of work and haven't been for about 6 years. After four consults in Charlotte, NC I chose Dr. Liszka because I was the most comfortable with him.

I'm getting married in March and I didn't want to look ridiculous in a strapless dress. I had my operation today and it went very well. I'm now home and relaxing. I'm sore, but that is to be expected.

I have no drains which I find fabulous. I am in a compression bra and cannot tell how they look, but when I'm able to take it off I'll post. My implants were saline and through the nipple. I can't recall the size, but they were pretty big. I was thin when I got them. I gained quite a bit of weight and when I lost around 50 pounds my boobs were still ginormous.

I decided to have them removed because my fiance and I plan to have at least one child. I could not imagine how big they would get when I got pregnant. I opted for no lift or implant replacement because my thoughts were why spend the money to have to repeat the process all over again.

I've attached some pics that I took last night and I will update my results when I can take my compression bra off. I feel good and I'm super excited to see them.

Hope I can help some of you like you helped me. I have my post-op next week and will keep you updated how it goes and post more pics.

Sorry if my pics appear upside down. I tried to rotate them, but they still appeared upside down.

Side picture

Day 1

I did not imagine they would look so good already.

Day 2

I woke up this morning hurting a bit more than yesterday. I did not do a lot yesterday, but I think I was unaware of how much I was lifting my arms. I slept most of the day and this evening I feel better.
I changed my gauze today and I'm in awe looking at my new, old BOOBIES. Lol. I'm really glad that this site exists, so I can share my experience and post updated pics. I'm more in love with my BOOBIES now than I was when I got implants. I'm trying not to post pics everyday, but when I see them I get super excited. I took a couple pics from each side today. I'm not pregnant, my belly looks big because i just had dinner.

Day 5

I'm feeling better today. I actually got out of pajamas and put on regular clothes. I had no clue what I would look like because I didn't really remember pre-implant.
Each day that passes I see my BOOBIES changing and looking awesome. I can't wait for my post-op appointment on Thursday. Maybe I'll get my stitches out??
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Liszka made me feel comfortable and understood why I did not want a lift or new implants. He also did not try to talk me into another procedure immediately. I will update the aftercare rating next week. I didn't wait to update the aftercare because Dr. Liszka called me himself to check on me the same night. I'm so impressed with him.