Tired of Looking in the Mirror! Charlotte, NC

I'm 35 years old with one child and about 3 months...

I'm 35 years old with one child and about 3 months ago I finally decided that enough was enough. I was tired of the looking in the mirror at my breasts. They were small and most of all they were not symmetrical to my body or to each other. I went to Dr. Bednar after seeing the many positive reviews thinking I would get implants. After really talking to me Dr. Bednar and I made a joint decision that fat cell transfer would be a much better option to deal with all the various issues I had going on. About three months ago I had this procedure and today I feel a confidence that I have never felt before about my breasts. My relationship with my spouse is starting to improve because of this as well as my overall outlook on life! I can't properly express how happy I am at the progress Dr. Bednar was able to make with me. He has such artistic abilities to sculpt women into women! I'm so glad I went to Dr. Bednar for this procedure. He and his staff really make you feel like you are important and not just another number or body. They have my total confidence and there is no doubt I will be a return client!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon