33 Yrs Old, No Children, Breast Fat Transer, Dr. Bednar - Charlotte, NC

I have always hated my breasts. since puberty,...

i have always hated my breasts. since puberty, they've always been saggy. i was never interested in larger boobs, but just wanted well-shaped breasts that i felt confident about. after reading reviews and doing tons of research, i decided to go with dr. edward bednar's fat transfer procedure. he is one of the few surgeons i found to perform this procedure with consistently strong results. i'm hoping my results are as good as those i've seen. i live in another city so i sent pics in to the office and had a phone consult with the doctor. he seemed to take a very natural approach, and answered all of my questions. i was a bit nervous as i've never had surgery before, but decided to move forward. i'm 1 day post op and so far very pleased with the results. i'll try to keep this log updated. i hope they help someone just as much as others' reviews have helped me!

One week post surgery - Healing coming along. Not sure how I feel...

It's one week post and slowly getting back to normal. The doctor said he put 525cc in each breast. There's been light bruising on them but they are coming along. They are much larger than I expected, so curious to see if fat reabsorbs over future weeks.

Overall I like them. I realize I'll never have naturally super perky typical breasts, but mostly I'm pleased. They are filled and aren't sagging as much anymore. They stay where they are whether I have the bra on or not :). And all done without use of implants, which was important to me.

However, I'm concerned about the lipo. Prior to the procedure I had a nice little butt. Will need to find before photos. Post surg, my butt seems way flatter. I'm pretty disappointed as I just wanted to enhance one body part, not lose another. I have read that banana roll lipo (under the back of the thigh, where Bednar typically takes some fat), is tricky bc it can leave your butt a bit droopy if not done properly. Sigh. Of course I didn't read this until yesterday as I was on a hunt for answers. I feel like I've just created a new problem instead of
solving one. Not a good feeling.

The office says I really will need to wait until 6-8 weeks when swelling starts subsiding to judge results, and the standard for lipo is a full 6 months. So...I guess it's a waiting game.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon