27 Year Old Needing Volume and Size Increase Without Implants - Charlotte, NC

I had been considering this procedure for a long...

I had been considering this procedure for a long time as I felt my breasts lacked volume and I wanted them bigger as well as better shape/ cleavage, however implants were not an option for me and this seemed like the perfect procedure! Thinner thighs and bigger boobs- bingo! For me personally this was an amazing decision.

Post Op pictures!

Just went in for my Post Op check up and had some pics taken and got my pre pics too! Still bruised, but its only day 5! I will post more as I continue to recover. So so happy!

10days after surgery pics

Some photos, they aren't the best as I had to try and take them myself. Super happy with the size and shape of my boobs, I don't want them to go down! I'm still sore from the lipo but nothing terrible. Also lower back area is still swollen but other areas don't seem so. Will post more pics in a week or so

3 weeks post OP

Hello everyone, some photos for you. It's been 3 weeks since the operation and I'm feeling pretty good! Still sore, I am getting the feeling back in my lower back which is good! But also means it feels slightly sore, but nearly all the bruising has gone and swelling seems normal and under control. You can see the incisions on my bikini line which have only started to heal now, the stitches are supposed to dissolve but I found mine weren't so I just pulled them out the other day and now the wounds are healing, too early to say what scars will be like. My cellulite on the back of my thighs looks a lot better?! So I'm hoping that stays like this! I am sad that my boobs have gone down! I loved them after a week! But the shape is still great, just sad to see them go down. Hope te pics help. I haven't started exercising or anything, just walking. Updates next week :)
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bednar and his team are absolutely incredible. I travelled from England for the procedure by myself, so it was so important for me to choose a Dr that I felt comfortable with and safe with. Dr Bednar is an artist in his spare time, so this made me feel very confident that he would give me the shape I desired. He made me feel at ease and I trusted his judgment that he would fulfil my expectations and said he was excited for me as I am a good candidate for the procedure. I couldn't be happier with the results so far, although it has only been a few days, I love my new boobs! Dr Bednars whole team have been phenomenal from start to finish. There was never any question too small and someone would always respond immediately. Sylvia, Dr Bednars wife and assistant has been amazing from the beginning. She made me feel safe and looked after. The nurses who I met, Sue, Kendall and Melissa are out of this world. They were wonderful and so naturally caring and just lovely people. Joel, Dr Bednars anesthesiologist was also incredible. I was worried about going under as I have never done that before, but he was so patient and caring and explained everything to me so I knew what to expect. I honestly would recommend Dr Bednar and his team to anyone. They exceeded my expectations and I am so looking forward to seeing my final results when my swelling has gone down. I will add more photos as and when.