From Terribly Uneven to Practically Perfect!!

I have nothing but PRAISE and GRATITUDE for Dr....

I have nothing but PRAISE and GRATITUDE for Dr. Harper! You will be in the BEST hands with him!! I was very skeptical and full of questions when I went into my consultation and now 6 months post surgery I can honestly say that it was one of the best decisions I made. I could not be happier with the outcome of the surgery and the way I was treated through the entire process!! Dr. Harper is very skilled and will take the best care of you.

Since I was about 16 I've hated spring/summer for the sole reason that my breasts were very uneven and I couldn't wear tank tops, scoop neck tops, or bath suits without being extremely self conscious. Bra shopping was a nightmare that always left me in tears. Nothing fit me right because my breasts were so uneven.
At the age of 20 I started to think about breast augmentation surgery in order to even my breasts, but it scared me to death. The thought of making such a permanent change to my body freaked me out, but after a year of thinking about it I finally made a consultation appointment.
From my first meeting with Dr. Harper I knew I could trust him and that with him I was in the best hands! I could not have been happier with the way he treated me. He is so caring, compassionate, personable, understanding and respectful.
He suggested that we only put an implant in the smaller breast, and so that's what we did! I was concerned that the shape of my breasts would look very different, but I am beyond pleased with the results! It's been 6 months since my surgery and I already have a hard time remembering which breast is natural and which one has an implant. I think they look perfect! It's the greatest feeling in the world!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon