Natrelle Silicone Breast Implants W/lift & Tummy Tuck - Charlotte, NC

My experience with Criswell & Criswell...

My experience with Criswell & Criswell specifically Dr. Kara Criswell was nothing but AMAZING!! From the time I had my consultation to the day of my surgery and after care, the staff was amazing. I felt so comfortable and safe. I would completely recommend Criswell & Criswell 1000%!!! Felt safe!!!!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I had my breast augmentation w/lift & tummy tuck on 8/29/16 by Kara Criswell of Criswell & Criswell and let me tell you....I'M IN LOVE!!! I love everything about my surgery. Dr. Kara Criswell is such an amazing surgeon! She's a perfectionist and pays attention to your wants and needs. I would recommend her 1000%!!! I saw a review stating that Dr. Criswell was not right for women of color....well...I'm a woman of color and was treated like a queen. Dr. Criswell and her entire staff were professional, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Criswell for making me WHOLE again!!