One Happy Customer - Charlotte, NC

Been thinking about a breast augmentation for a...

Been thinking about a breast augmentation for a couple of years but couldn't find the right Doctor. I looked in Miami when living there and no one fit the bill. Once I met Dr. Harper it was an easy decision. He was honest and genuine and I felt immediately that I was in good hands. I planned my surgery with in a month of the first consultation and now sit at the 6 weeks mark and couldn't be happier. My biggest concern prior to the surgery was not getting the implant size right so I had to trust that Dr. Harper listened to me and had a good idea of what I was looking for and he nailed it. Recovery was pretty simple and I was back to work with in 5 days.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harper and everyone at Graper Cosmetics was great. The office girls are extremely friendly and every time I go there is never any wait to be seen. I am extremely happy with the outcome, money well spent! If you are even remotely thinking about getting this procedure done Dr. Harper is your man.