26yr Oldo, Breast Implants - Charlotte, NC

I'm a 26 year old mom with 2 kids who I breast fed...

I'm a 26 year old mom with 2 kids who I breast fed. This left my boobs flat and saggy. I wasn't even a breast size anymore. I was more like a negative a because my ribcage is slanted. I literally had less breast tissue than my husband, who is in great physical shape. So, I found Dr. Nayme and he was amazing. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he reassured me that lots of mom's have this problem after breastfeeding and that he could help. His confidence was all I needed. We decided on 3 options for the operating room and he would pick what looked best once he got in there. I put all my trust in him because I knew he was amazing and would pick the right one that made me look natural. I now have 375cc tear drop shaped implants and they're magnificent. I've had other surgeries, non cosmetic, but I've never had a surgeon like him. He has been great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone.
Charlotte Physician