32 Years, Saddlebag Coolsculpting - Charlotte, NC

I had cool sculpting on 2/11/16. The procedure...

I had cool sculpting on 2/11/16. The procedure itself was easy, about 2 hours, both outer thighs at the same time. I just had a little tightness on the affected area until day 4. On the night of day 4 the nerve pain came on and honestly it totally freaked me out. I have never had nerve pain before. It was not excruciating to the point of me crying but was definitely a 7/8 of pain. I have had two nights of disrupted sleep. There are no over counter pills to help with nerve pain. I have been using ice packs and blue ice menthol. DO NOT USE HEAT. Even a warm shower flared the pain back up. I'm still taking ibuprofen but I don't think it helped. I am on day 7 now and I feel the pain has reduced to a 2/3. Now my ham strings mostly feel very tight. I am hoping that the peak of pain was day 5, like many others. I will update again in a week.

2 weeks later

I'll try to post new photos every two weeks. I think I see a little bit of difference around the saddlebag area. Full results are 16 weeks. Still have a long way to go for full results. All pain has been gone now for over a week.
Cool Renewal Spa

Two technicians did my procedure. Both were very helpful and a pleasant experience. However, more pain than expected afterward