Right Breast Reconstruction After MRSA Infected Implant

My experience from the beginning to the end of my...

My experience from the beginning to the end of my treatment with Dr.Miles has been more than perfect. He listened to my concerns and took his time to come up with a plan. He performed extensive research before proceeding with my 2 part surgery. Before I was referred to Dr.Miles by my physician, I had my right implant removed after only 2 months because MRSA infected it. When I came to Dr. Miles I was hopeless and scared he would tell me what other surgeons had told me- it was a risk to put an implant back in because I had essentially no breast tissue left from the MRSA. But, Dr. Miles exceeded my expectations and came up with his plan. The first surgery with him, a tissue expander was placed in my breast pocket to stretch and make room for the final implant. Before surgery we all assumed the expander would barely be able to fit but he managed to expand it to the same size as my left breast implant! Amazing. I have my final surgery with Dr.Miles soon and am excited to have my body back!
Dr. Miles