22 Year Old Female - Fat Transfer to Breasts. - Charlotte, NC

It's 3 days post surgery with Dr. Bednar and while...

It's 3 days post surgery with Dr. Bednar and while it's still early I'm confident and happy with the results. Everybody at Dr. Bednars' office was incredibly sweet and friendly - going out of their way to make sure I was comfortable in my hotel room and I was enjoying my time in town.

As for the surgery itself I don't remember much due the anesthesia which knocked me out for most of the day. The day of the surgery I felt some pain in my liposuction areas - thighs an love handles - but by the next day the pain went down to a sore feeling.

As for my stats I'm 5'8 and 113 lbs. Dr. Bednar took out fat from my inner and outer thighs as well as love handles and placed 430 cc into each breast. I'm currently still swollen in my photos but hopefully my breasts will reduce to 60% of their current size. My pre-surgery size was 32C 31-24-36 and I'll take new measurements in a week when the swelling has gone down.

Post Surgery Consultation

Met with Dr. Bednar to see how things were progressing. I still have some swelling but I can already tell a huge difference , especially around my waist. The upper part of my breasts are more swollen than the lower part which is slightly smaller. Dr. Bednar stated that I still have some swelling but my breasts are pretty soft and he is confident that I would retain about 70-80%.

At the moment I'm still very happy. Hoping my final size to be 60% of this current size.

5 days Post

Phone Didn't upload photos in my last update.

5 Days Post

For some reason my photos wouldn't upload yesterday.

1 Month Update

Sorry for the late update. My breasts are a lot smaller now, down to 33.5 inches from 36 inches, and they're both soft. I can't feel any lumps which I know other women felt for a while after their surgery.

I started seeing major changes around the third week. Hopefully they will stay this size which is a 32DD at Victoria Secret.

1 Month Post Surgery

I can't seem to edit my posted reviews.

1 Month Post Surgery

I'm having a lot of problems doing this on mobile. Below is my chest 4 weeks post surgery.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon