He Messed Me for Life at 25 - Charlotte, NC

I wish I never went to Criswell and Criswell. I...

I wish I never went to Criswell and Criswell. I came in for a breast reduction- had to come in twice for the same procedure, then ended up with my nipples being placed too high after the second surgery. I brought it to Brian Criswell's attention right after surgery and was told to "wait to see how they fall" I was assured they were just swollen and stil healing- unfortunately I waited and they are still way too high. No bras cover them, I feel unattractive and embarrassed. I can't even wear regular cut shirts. When asked for my paperwork/ medical records- they took over 4 months to give me just pictures, I ended up having to contact them twice and waited a month for paperwork he "doctored" up- stating I complained about the placement being too low. He did offer me a 3rd surgery to fix them- for roughly 8,000.00! Please save yourself the trouble of going here- I am dealing with extreme body issues due to this business- save your money and go somewhere else! Photos, emails, and notes can be provided for proof!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon