My Breasts Are So Large That They Scare Me

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Pros, they are beautiful and look very natural...

Pros, they are beautiful and look very natural although large.

Cons, the placement concerns me and I am afraid of rupturing them.

This is my second augmentation, the first was in my twenties and they had moved up and started to become firm. I wanted my breasts a little larger and my surgeon said that I really needed to replace the existing implants.

I had surgery to enlarge my breasts about 3 months ago and I love my breasts, they really are beautiful and look very natural. I am however afraid of them, they are so large that I am afraid of rupturing them if I bounce them too much even during intercourse and this of course makes my husband sad. They turned out to be larger than what I expected and the surgeon placed them partially under the muscle instead of completely under the muscle as I requested. I can't find a sports bra large enough to keep them in place during exercise either. I have searched the internet to see if there is anyone else out there with my concern and I am beginning to feel that I am all alone in feeling this way.

He is very highly recommended and the work that he does is beautiful.