Liposuction on Stomach for Fat Transfer to Breast After Masectomy - Charleston, WV

After a bilateral masectomy in 2006 and immediate...

After a bilateral masectomy in 2006 and immediate reconstruction with expanders followed up by implants , followed up by two more implant surgeries it was time to remove the implants.
During the years between 2006 and the present I developed lupus and a host of other autoimmune diseases. Personally, I felt the implants were to blame.
In the fall of 2015 I started researching other options. So I returned to my original plastic surgeon and had the implants removed and fat transfer preformed to replace the implants. Iwill be two weeks post op in two days, my breast look great, but are a little lumpy, and my poor stomach is sort of deformed looking as the swelling has settled on one side. My surgeon says all of this is normal and I'm treating breasts and stomach with heat and massage. Is there anyone else out there with reassuring comments, or suggestions to rid my stomach of this fluid??
Charleston Plastic Surgeon