38 Year Old, 3 Kids, 3 Past C-Sections, So Ready for This TT!

I always knew I wanted a tummy tuck but was very...

I always knew I wanted a tummy tuck but was very scared to get one done. I have 3 kids ages 16, 12, and 3.5. I finally got the courage after not seeing any results in my stomach area after years of working out and lifting weights. I am 5'3" an was 145 pounds. I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction of my flanks and outer and inner thighs. I am in a lot of pain, but it has been so worth it!

38 year old with 3 kids, 3 sections! OMG! I finally got my TT!!

I always knew I wanted a tummy tuck but was very scared to get one done. I have 3 kids ages 16, 12, and 3.5. I finally got the courage after not seeing any results in my stomach area after years of working out and lifting weights. I am 5'3" an was 145 pounds. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of my flanks and outer and inner thighs. I am in a lot of pain, but it has been so worth it!

Day 5

Each day is getting better. I think I tried to do a little too much today. I physically do not feel well. I feel run down and bad all in my mid section area. Almost like the feeling as if my menstrual cycle is about to come on. I can stand up a little straighter today and I actually slept in my bed last night and also took a nap this afternoon in it also. I hate being cooped up in the house and I do go out for drives, but I have not been able of course to get out of the car because I have this darn drain still in. Hopefully I will get it taken out next Monday. :)

One week Post Operative TT!

So I have made it! I had my tummy tuck last Friday and its officially been a week! I was supposed to get my drain taken out on Monday but I called the doctors office and asked if I could get it taken out today. I actually started my morning by falling down my stairs! I think my heel went down wrong on the edge of the step and there I went. I remember sliding down and trying with all my might not to go head first. I ended up hurting my back and getting a nasty rug burn on my wrist to try and catch myself. I'm lucky. When I thinking about how I tried to keep myself from falling and using my wrist, I could have sprained it real bad. But, thank goodness I'm okay. I'll probably feel the effect of it tomorrow. lol. So on today.....
My fluid level for the past two days had been under 20cc's. Did I say that right? lol. So I got my drain out today. I feel 10 times better without that thing. I was terrified for the nurse to pull it out but she kept reassuring me that it would not hurt. It didn't. I just felt a pull and this weird sensation in my stomach, but it didn't hurt at all. Now I am focused on my total recovery period. :)

Picture Time!!! ONE WEEK POST OP!!

I got my drain out today. On Monday, June 2 I will go for my post op checkup and get my bandages changed thank goodness. I went ahead and took the clear bandage off my belly button, it was pretty nasty. lol. As you can see I am still quite bruised but it has improved so much!

I am officially 3 Weeks Post OP TT!

Hi All! It's been forever since I posted. I'm still trying to get back to normal, if that's even possible. LOL.
I must say that on week 2 I was very tired every day. I pretty much had to get things done by early afternoon. I really did not have that much energy by afternoon and I noticed if I did do too much, I got extremely swollen! I had my one drain taken out a week after surgery, but I have so much fluid in my abdomen area. It jiggles now when I barely touch it. Yuck. I did have a bad reaction to the glue or tape that was on my incision. Severe itching and redness!
I go back in 3 weeks to see my PS. I am itching to start exercising again, but for now I just do light walking. I swelled up pretty bad on week 2 because I did not wear any compression garments. Now, I just wear my spanks at night time or if I am just around the house.
Summerville Plastic Surgeon