Had Coolsculpting for Double Chin Today! - Charleston, SC

I had the Coolsculpt mini for double chin done...

I had the Coolsculpt mini for double chin done today, I was very nervous because I had read mixed reviews. I am 48 years old and have had this issue for a long time. This was my first of 2 treatments needed. When the suction was first put on I thought it was very uncomfortable and pushed on my throat so it felt like I could not breath good but of course I could, it was a very tight pulling and cold sensation the entire hour, a few times I wanted to stop it but I thought it was so uncomfortable feeling and on a pain level I would give it a 6, afterwards though when she rubbed it, it just felt odd and I have not had any pain since, it has an odd sensation but no pain, only if I push on it, I hope this is all the pain will be, the tech had told me around day 4 or so I would have itching or pin prick feelings as my nerves come back so I hope that is it, I will post an update, if it works then it will totally be worth it not to have surgery!

Day 2

under my chin is a little swollen but no real pain, just feels sore if I touch it, I hope this is as bad as it gets.

3 weeks after

It's only been 3 weeks, I don't see much difference

I can tell a difference but I have been waiting to get my 2nd treatment because it has taken this long for the nerves under my chin to come back to normal, they had felt like that whole area was asleep or weird feeling. I will probably schedule my 2nd treatment for a couple of weeks, here is a photo.

2nd Coolsculpt chin session

I had my 2nd session 2 days ago, it was looking better but after this session it is a little swollen so I
will have to wait a few weeks again for all of the swelling to go down and I am hoping it will be looking a lot better. I think it was looking a lot better from the front view but the side still looks about the same right now to me.
Charleston Dermatologist

Laurie was very informative and came in to check on me, she also gave me a dry erase board in case I needed to write something. I just had it done today but she did say she would call to check on me on day 2 or to call if I had any questions.