Forehead Wrinkles Gone!! - Charleston, SC

I had horizontal lines on my forehead above both...

I had horizontal lines on my forehead above both eyes and it made me look like I was stressed or worried. I had been told by another doctor that I couldn't treat that area with Botox as it would cause droopy eyelids. Dr. Rodwell said he would treat them. I didn't have any "drooping" and the lines are virtually gone almost four months out! I am so pleased and will definitely have this done again when necessary.
Charleston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodwell was so thorough with the things I needed to know about the procedure and very patient with my questions. My daughter and daughter-in-law were with me and had Botox done also, but in different areas than mine. Because one was traveling from out of state he made a special visit to accommodate our schedule which was so considerate. We had heard - and seen! - such nice things from another patient of Dr. Rodwell's that we didn't want to go to anyone else. We all were so happy with the results.