46 Year Old, 150 Pound Weight Loss, Getting a Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Breast Augmentation - Charleston, SC

After having problems with the lap band I got...

After having problems with the lap band I got gastric bypass in 2014. Now that I've lost the weight I'm getting my tummy tuck and breast reduction. I am really excited but also nervous about my procedure next week. I am so glad I came across this community. I've been reading other people's post and is so helpful. I really don't know what to expect; so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hope after my experience I can come back and give back also.

Pre op pictures

Am I forgetting anything????

I'm trying to make sure I'm well prepared for my surgery. I have my body wedge pillow, compression garments, sports bras, and I've been drinking Juven as my doctor recommended. Is there anything else I need????

As my granddaughter would say "it's going down."

Very excited this morning. My surgery is only hours away. I thought I would be nervous, but I know the God has me covered.

The struggle is real

1st full day post-op. Dr. Delaney kept me in the hospital over night just to watch over me closely. I'm glad he did because I had trouble urinating. For some reason I couldn't go. When the nurse talked about putting a catheter in, it worked. The pain is moderate when I'm still. It's just hurts to move around. I'm really swollen and feels like I'm going to pop.

1 week PO

My emotions are mixed right now. I'm tired of being in the house. Hope and pray I get the results that I want. I know I'm swollen, im still nervous. My pain has gotten a lot better. I feel a lot of tightness and sometime it feel though the stitches are going to pop.

Updated photos

Today's photos

Dr. Kevin Delaney

Dr. Delaney's bedside manner is amazing. He his staff is amazing also. He explained everything to me very well. I am very confident that he will make you look great.