Immediate and Noticeable Results, Pain Was Minimal - Chapel Hill, NC

I elected to have Ultherapy to enhance the...

I elected to have Ultherapy to enhance the appearance of my jawline and chin. I am a 46 y/o male and had the procedure one day ago.

The results were noticeable as soon as the procedure was complete. I have a much better defined jaw and chin. The Dr. explained that this immediate effect may lessen over the next few weeks, and then gradually return with longer-lasting effects as collagen growth is experienced. I will post an update in a few weeks.

So far I have no bruising or redness. I do experience mild pain in my jaw and chin if I press on them.

I opted not to take any pain or anxiety meds prior to the procedure. I am happy with that decision, as the pain was tolerable and I was able to immediately resume my day. I would rate the pain as a 3 on a 1-10 scale. For me, it was about as bothersome as a laser treatment.

So far, I am very happy with Ultherapy.

I saw Dr. Cox for the initial consult. She described the procedure and intended outcome, and took the time to answer my questions. Kim Forster performed the procedure. I got the impression that Kim does a lot of Ultherapy treatments, as she seemed to be very comfortable with the machine and process. She told me what to expect, how much pain I might experience, what the machine was doing, etc.