Active 22 Yr Old, in Need of Being Comfortable "Down There" - Chapel Hill, NC

Didn't start my review in time, I don't even have...

Didn't start my review in time, I don't even have a before picture ! Maybe my doctor has one. With all that being said it is day number 2 post op for me. The only time I have had any discomfort was mid of the night, but I just took a pain killer and I was fine! To this 2nd day the most uncomfortable thing is wearing a pad, I can't remember the last time I've worn one. I'd say.. if that's the only discomfort I have that is pretty good (: The morning after surgery I could instantly tell I did have that extra skin hanging out, and it was such a weight lifted off my shoulders feelings. Yesterday being day 1 post op I even went and laid out by the pool in my bikini bottoms with a panty liner, such clean work done by Dr. Coan and his team. Even after my surgery I had a 3 hour drive home, and was up the whole time, didn't feel drowsy or anything. I could not thank for Dr. Coan and his team, they were all very welcoming! I will have to write another review and post a pic of what I use for care wise.. because like I said I still have no discomfort in my labia area, so hopefully what works for me can work for others too (:

Day 3 Post Op

Still no changes since surgery, I feel great. Most uncomfortable thing still is just wearing a pad, if you aren't use to wearing one. Everyday since surgery I've been out to the pool just to tan(: pantyliner did the trick for the hour I'd be out. So today's update is more so for the picture (:

Day 3 Post Op

Hey ladies (: Day 3 post op, not much has changed feeling wise... maybe a tad bit of swelling already going down, or maybe that's just me hoping. If this post helps anyone at all I'd like to post everyday, and I'd be more then happy to ask anyone's questions!

About 2 weeks post

Thought I was feeling better about my lady bits, but now I'm not sure? Anyone have these thoughts almost 2 weeks post op?

2.5 weeks post op

I'm really hoping the the left (the pictures right) labia is still swollen... a lot. :/ definitely into the mind game part of this journeh, so I can't too hard on myself or the results as of now. I started working out again yesterday, and it went surprisingly well, no discomfort!

Almost a month now!!!

Can't believe I'm coming up on a month now! I am still anxious awaiting the final result.. because I feel like there's still more skin that could have been taken, but I keep telling myself, its a normal part of the healing process! I am back to working out daily with no issues... but not back to vaginal sex, the time will come.

4 weeks post op!

Hit my month! For the first time ever have a been comfortable wearing compression shorts to workout in, because that's the crossfit thing to do I guess (: I have been a tad itchy, but I'm assuming just healing, so I still wipe with my Tucks pads in the morning and evening to help. I hope my left labia goes down a little more but other then that I am very happy with the results. I have my next follow up with Dr. Coan July 28th.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

LOVED EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER!!!!!!! From constant emails to the ladies, to phone calls, to the clinic, after surgery.. they were truly wonderful.