Dr. Andrea Jarchow Garcia- Rhinoplasty - Chapel Hill, NC

I highly recommend Dr. Andrea Jarchow Garcia for...

I highly recommend Dr. Andrea Jarchow Garcia for any/all your ENT/Plastic Surgical needs. I met Dr. Jarchow in 2014 for a consultation to correct a collapsed nasal septum after breaking my nose in high school. Her upbeat personality and genuine compassion were immediately a hit with me. She made me feel completely comfortable as she presented her treatment plan with knowledge and experience. She explained the procedure in a way that allowed me to understand all of the pros and cons of a rhinoplasty, and particularly to my specific needs. The day of surgery she comforted me and explained exactly who would be seeing me for anesthesia and who I would see when I woke up from the procedure in recovery. They say you hire in your own image, and I believe this because everyone who assisted me the day of surgery made me feel at ease. After surgery, Dr. Jarchow took a lot of time to explain to my mother and me the post-operative instructions. In addition to the rhinoplasty, I had concerns with some nevi (moles) that a plastic surgeon had previously tried to remove, but did not do completely. I asked her if she could remove them completely while I was under anesthesia. I know this may seem like a small issue, but Dr. Jarchow removed those small lesions as if it was as important as the rhinoplasty. I found this to be incredible and reassuring in her care. My follow-up visits were timely and complete. I had zero complications and healed right on schedule. I completely and thoroughly trust Dr. Jarchow. I highly recommend her for any of your ENT/Plastic Surgery needs. Your expectations will be exceeded, I promise.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon