29 Year Old Breast Reduction 34DDD/F to 34C - Chapel Hill, NC

Had procedure(s) done because I was experience...

Had procedure(s) done because I was experience severe back pain from carrying breast for so long. I'm very petite and my breast weight were hindering rehabilitation of my injured shoulder as well. I have the procedure and immediately felt the "weight" lifted. Recovery was better than expected. Scaring is minimal if you take care of them. Healing took a toll on my body and I lost weight (I'm 5' and 115 lbs; no weight to loose). Dr. Wu and her colleagues were very respectful, answered all my questions within a timely manner. I did have to have one breast tweaked a bit after 3 months, because it didn't quite heal right. Breast are not to be twin, but sisters, and mine needed a litter more lift and adjustment. After a 2 go around, I am VERY VERY pleased with them. But mostly, it's a god-send to be able to walk more than 20 minutes without my back spasming. I highly recommend Dr. Wu, UNC Hospitals, and her team.
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon