Touched Up Tattoo Fading VERY Slowly - Springfield, VA

Hi everyone! I did a lot of research on removing...

Hi everyone! I did a lot of research on removing touched up tattoos, but unfortunately could not get much data on it.

In 2013 I got a "III XXI" tattoo in my lower ab.

A year later, at another tattoo parlor, I got a "breathe" tattoo on my chest, and I added a "XC" to my "III XXI" tattoo. The artist also touched up the "III XXI".

Last year, I began to hate them (I have other tattoos that I don't hate) and decided to remove them.
There are two pics of my breathe tattoo:
The first one is after 1 R20 treatment, the other is from yesterday (after 2 R20 and 7 conventional QSwitched laser removal sessions)

There are also two pics of the "III XXI" tattoo: first one is when I first got the tattoo, the other is from today, after receiving one R20 and about 7 conventional QSwitched laser removals.

As you can tell, my breathe and the "XC" (both by the same artist) have faded very well. However, my touched up "III XII" is still fairly visible and has only faded slightly.

I got my R20 treatments (done at Change of Art- great place, owner Sharon is highly knowledgeable and amazing) about $1000 for (3 treatments - 2 for "breathe" 1 for "III XXI")

Lucky for me, I moved to Eastern Europe after and conventional treatments are only about $25 here (for both tattoos) and quality is just as good as in the US.

Have any of you dealt with removing touched up tattoos? How long is this going to take me? Will it ever go away?