Full Torso Lipo W/butt Lift and Loving It! - Chandler, AZ

I originally came in to get a consultation on a...

I originally came in to get a consultation on a breast lift (mastopexy) and maybe some coolsulpting to get rid of a couple stubborn bulges. As I started listing numerous areas that I would like reduced, it became obvious that something more extensive was required. Dr Mata was spot on with recommending liposuction in lieu of coolsulpting. At first I was reluctant to undertake the procedure and should just continue to focus on exercise and diet. My tipping point is when I found some old pictures of me at my leanest and many of the areas I would like to get rid of where still there (just smaller). That's when I made my appointment.

The twilight anesthesia worked well and I didn't really feel anything during the procedure. They did a good job prescribing the necessary meds that would be needed after the procedure. I wasn't in tons of pain, it did hurt, especially having to move after sleeping, but it wasn't unbearable. The procedure was on a Wednesday and I was back to work on Monday. There was lots of bruising and I leaked for almost 2-weeks, however it was not unexpected given the procedure. I did purchase a second compression garment so that I could have a clean one while I washed the other one as you need to wear it almost 24-7 for 6 weeks. All-in-all I was very happy with the results and am likely to go back to get that mastopexy I've been considering as well.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be happier with Dr Mata, his staff, and the facility. Dr Mata did an excellent job listening to what I was looking for in the end results and made recommendations that I hadn't considered (or was reluctant to consider) to help me get my desired results. He was very genuine and made sure to take the time to fully answer my questions and provide additional details to make sure that I fully understood my options. He also made sure to address my concerns regarding my family history of breast cancer and made recommendations on what procedures I should consider and which ones I should stay away from given my health history. Even during and after the procedure, he was very genuine and made sure that I was comfortable, happy, and that all my questions were answered. Like I said before, I am very happy with the results and will likely go back for a mastopexy.