Dr. Mata is Worth the Flight - Chandler, AZ

I first heard about Dr. Mata from my daughter...

I first heard about Dr. Mata from my daughter who’s had work done by him, she suggested I fly to Arizona to set up a consultation and possibly have my procedure done that week. I was hesitant and told her I would rather have it done close to home in Washington D.C., Couple weeks later I started looking around, reading reviews, and doing research somehow I stumbled upon Dr. Mata’s name. I did not realize it was the same Doctor until I read his information, out of all the doctors I looked into Dr. Mata was the most experienced. I was able to talk to him over the phone prior to flying to Arizona, I told him I wanted to have liposuction done on my stomach and my lower back, but that I was a little nervous about the whole procedure and recovery time, he explained the whole procedure and assured me that I could be back at work three days after the procedure. After speaking to him for about 30 minutes I knew I wanted him to do my procedure, we set up an actual consultation, three days later I got the procedure done. I couldn't be more happy with the results, after 4 kids I felt like my stomach was destroyed. No matter how much I worked out or diet I couldn't get rid of it but Dr. Mata made it happen. I highly recommend him, he was well worth the flight.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon